Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A bit down

Lately, I have been feeling a bit down. Strangely, it took me a while to realize it. I noticed that I was lethargic and that recently I haven't come up with any of my usual "good ideas" or wanted to work on any of my "fun projects." I thought maybe I was bored, but then I realized I didn't want to do nothing (except rest) because I was bored, but rather because I am just plain exhausted. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a very long time.

So I am renewing my resolve to take better care of me with going to bed early, eating healthy and doing a little exercise too. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be back to my perky self again.

1 comment:

narra said...

You have inspired me to want to start my own blog. I just spent a lot of time reading your posts and laughed out loud at a couple of them - like the Campos Furniture one. Oh my goodness. And I got teary at the Mommy Moment one too, since I was reading with Eva asleep in my arm.

I truly hope the feeling down thing is sleep deprivation and nothing more. Not that being deprived of sleep is nothing (believe me!) but at least you could, you know, get some sleep and be better.

Thanks for coming over today!!!