Saturday, October 06, 2007

Menu Planning Saturday

I know all the good blogging moms of the world do menu plan monday - but that just doesn't give me time to shop. So I am posting my menu today.

Saturday - Salmon with ginger/soy sauce, risotto and salad
Sunday - dinner with in laws
Monday - zesty crock pot chicken, rice, veggies (we'll see what looks good at the store)
Tuesday - Turkey meat loaf, mashed potatoes, veggies (see monday)
Wednesday - Chicken enchiladas w/ corn
Thursday - Spagetti, garlic bread, salad
Friday - Grilled cheese sandwhiches with roasted red pepper and tomato soup
Saturday - Misty's wedding - free dinner with gift :)

Kudos to Wendi for the menu posting ideas and for the monday recipe.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted your menu! You are a fancy cook, wow! I need to live closer so I can dinner swap with you girl!

And to answer your question, Pink Christmas is a swap organized by a gal named Kristi, and in the process she is able to collect money for a good cause. This is my first year participating, but it's an annual thing. I think the site is www.pinkchristmas.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Have a great weekend!

Yvonne said...

A knitter! A coffee drinker! And a cook! What a triple threat. I look forward to reading more about your menus, this set looks fab. Hmmm, so uh, where do you live again...enchiladas are my weakness. ;-)