Friday, December 14, 2012

Office views

The cube farm
My daily view inside the office is cube ville. Eight full floors of it. This is a pic of the side I sit in. I like this side because we have an unobstructed view of the city. Georgetown is right across the river

View of the Key Bridge crossing the Potomac river looking towards Georgetown
Pretty fantastic office views.

But not nearly as good as the sweet little ladies I pick up at the end of the day.

Audrey and Meredith wearing wings and playing


Audrey and Meredith brushing their teeth before bed


2 comments:

Sylvan said...

Nice views, Amo but I agree they all pale in comparison to the beautiful little girls you have. Such adorable pictures of two precious pumpkins. Please give them squeezes and hugs and kisses from me.

E said...

I love that you are posting more pictures, but it just leaves me wanting even more! I want to see sweet Meredith's face.