Friday, September 01, 2006

Journaling

Last night I felt the urge to write in a good old fashioned journal. The only problem is, I don't have one anymore. Luckily (because I am so frugal and they were on sale for back-to-school) I had recently stocked up on spiral notebooks, so I grabbed a new spiral and started to write about my day. It was a busy but ordinary day, yet somehow, all of the ordinary moments seemed to be a little more special when I took the time to write about them. I think there is something magical about recording your life - it seems to make you feel more alive.

1 comment:

la_sale_bete said...

you should scan your notebook writings and have them as a component of your blog. that's what i'm going to do when i get a scanner. i've got years of handwritten "life and times" entries ready to go.