Sunday, August 02, 2009

Craisy Daisy Craiglist Find

I mentioned in an earlier post that I really wanted the Corelle Craisy Daisy Dishes to replace my plain white dishes that are chipped and cracked. I have kept my eye on Craigslist as the best option for getting a big lot of it locally. So I was thrilled when I found a huge 90 piece lot - including a gravy boat! for only $35! The catch - I must drive all the way to Baltimore to get it.

So Audrey and I are waiting to hear back from the sellers (I want to make sure they are home) and then we are off to pick it up. Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Sylvan said...

Oh, now that is an amazing deal. Hope it works out!
xoxo

Madame said...

BTW, I paid the nice people for the dishes and they said to come on 15 Aug to pick them up - so I am and they have since emailed to say they found some matching bakeware and to ask if I wanted it!! Score.

Sylvan said...

Wow! That's very exciting. What a score.