Friday, May 15, 2009

New Job!

"Be careful what you wish for."  I really wanted job happiness this year and I know change never comes easy, but good heavens, this was a slightly crazy job change.  

A couple of weeks ago, I worked at BearingPoint for the Navy.  Now, I work at Deloitte for the Air Force.  

The crazy thing is, even though there has been a lot of change and craziness, I *love* my new job.  I am learning so much, so quickly.  It is challenging.  I am learning a new office, a new military culture, new platforms, new responsibilities, a new country and region.  Of course, it becomes even more crazy and more challenging when your region is a political hotbed. 

Luckily, I am already surrounded by really great people and that makes any new adventure just plain fun. 

1 comment:

Desiree said...

You mentioned a while back in a post I think that you felt you needed a work shake-up, congrats!