Every year I like to pick a few goals and projects to try to accomplish over the course of the year. This year I would like to:
- Finish my afghan. I am just excited to do that. I love the colors and I love the way it is already coming together.
- Exercise - I would like to also exercise more - since I get nearly no exercise now, I am aiming for once a week - no need to rush into things.
- Photo project. This is the *big* project that I would like to do this year is to get my family photos in order. I would love to put them into scrapbooks, but I know I don't have the time to do that for real, so I am going to try to scrapbook digitally. I have seen a few peoples blogs that give good instructions and I am hoping that once I get the hang of it, the pages can come together quickly. I am not aiming for fancy -just finished.
- Step one is to gather photos: I already scheduled an appointment for our old eMac at the genius bar for tomorrow in the hope that we will be able to retrieve the old photos from that computer. I am also going to ask others who may have photos of the girls to send them to me if they can. I am also going to take some of our regular photos to Costco to be scanned.
- Step two will be to organize them: I think I will probably sort them by year first and then see what I have from there.
- Step three will be to actually put pages together. I am going to try to keep them simple. This will likely take me many hours and most of the year.
- Step four will be printing the pages - I know there are several good options out there. I can't wait to see the finished product.