Friday, February 08, 2013

Sick Kid

One thing I appreciate about my current project is that for the most part, I can do it from my house when needed.  This week that has been the case.

Audrey has the flu (the pediatrician confirmed it yesterday).  She got kind of fussy at the neighbor's superbowl party Sunday.  I was already putting Meredith to bed when Ryan brought her back early.  I took her temp and it was 102, she went right to bed and has been fighting a fever ever since.  Luckily, aside from the extreme tiredness that a fever can bring, she has not had any other symptoms.

So this week Audrey has been my little buddy.  I sit at the kitchen table and review documents and participate in conference calls and she lays on the couch - occasionally watching a movie - but sleeping for the most part.

I hope she feels better soon, but I have loved being home and taking care of her. :)


No comments: