Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"To thine own self be true"

One thing I both love and get annoyed by at work is the ever present training requirement.  On the one hand, I love taking trainings.  I enjoy learning new things and new ways of thinking, challenging my brain in the classroom, etc.  However, the must take 40 credit hours every year thing can be a bit of a drag depending on my personal level of availability.  Anyway, the latest training I am taking (a four part series with 12 hours of class time and 7! hours of homework time, called "Making the Sale") required us to take the Myers Briggs personality test to learn about our own personality as part of the first class.  I always enjoy these kind of things, so I thought I would share (these links are all free)...

Take the MBTI assessment now

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html - click on your result to learn all about yourself.  We had to do a write-up about our results, so I had to consult the Google for additional info - and there is lots out there about each personality type.

I am an ENFP.

If you do take the test, please tell me what you are...

5 comments:

E said...

ISTP. Very interesting. Thanks!

Farrah Jensen said...

ENFP!

E said...

I wouldn't think that you two would test the same - crazy!

Genny said...

i'm ENFP too!!!

CS said...

I'm an ENTJ